Friday, March 13, 2009

Seriously



Ok, everyone has been telling me that I "SERIOUSLY" need to update my blog... Actually I do have a bit of an excuse. Our basement, where our computer lives, has been an ongoing problem... It flooded in September, and I finally got it fixed and back in order just before Christmas, then the first of January it flooded again. We now have a lovely concrete floor that we are trying to figure out what to do with!





Seriously is my new favorite word... it can be used in so many wonderful ways! When Heather found this shirt for my online I seriously had to have it!



So whats been going on in my life for the last 6 months? Well I'll start with the kids. Heather and Tim are expecting a baby in August! We are excited about that and will be finding out if its a boy or a girl at the end of this month. Heather has a new job at the U hospital that she is enjoying, and should work out well for her even after the baby is born! Tim is busy with school, work and his Choir group. Marchele has decided that she doesn't want to be an engineer, pharmacist, or accountant, so for now she is just going to college to decide what she wants to be when she grows up... but that is okay. I still haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up either! Marchele has also decide that she doesn't exactly love Logan and USU either. Next year she will be living in Provo with her best lifelong friend Alex, and going to UVU! Jason, or Clyde as he would prefer to be called, is really missing his sisters at home. So much so that he now tortures me the way he used to torture them. Have you ever played the cereal game with him? Loads of fun! He is working at Cold Stone a few nights a week... wish it was more! He is on the track team and spends a lot of time working out and chasing girls. If only he would spend a little more of his time on math and chemistry, we would have it made! Bryan is one of the stake athletic directors and spends his Thursday evenings and Saturdays running time clocks and keeping score for basketball games. Work is about the same for him, but a larger company is about to buy out Scott Machinery, so evidently there will be changes ahead-- hopefully they will be good ones rather than bad ones! Me-- well I have become a boot camp junkie and I am actually beginning to call myself a runner. I am even going to run a 1/2 marathon soon! Work is ya know... work. Business is pretty good, a little slower than last year at this time, but not too bad. I didn't do my usual trip to Dallas in January for Market because we had weddings and stuff conflicting this year. Besides, it's really hard to pick out Christmas in January so we decided to try a different market this year. I am leaving on Sunday to go to Vegas for a week! I am excited about this even though I haven't been to this market before at least it will be warm!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

It is "Seriously" about dang time you updated your blog!!!! Thanks for the update...sorry about your basement. That stinks! You look great by the way! Running really aggrees with you!

The Curtis Clan said...

You go girl! There is a rock-n-roll half marathon here in VB in September - I'm going to be running it - I would love some company! I never would have looked at your blog if Marchele hadn't sent the email (I had given up all hope on you) - but still, you are better than Cyndi and Jolene! Good to "hear" from you!

linda said...

Seriously...glad to see you back in the land of blog! So sorry to hear about your basement woes, kinda wish mine would so I could get new carpet. You look great! Wow, a runner huh? Wish I could do that, you just might inspire me...keep it up!

c & t said...

Mindy! Love the update! Good to hear from you!

Tim and Heather said...

Hey good jobupdating! see that wasn'tsohard..love you tons I will see you when you get back from market!

Cindy said...

So fun to hear about your family, Mindy! Erik and I will have to go say hi to Clyde at Coldstone. Way to go on the 1/2 marathon! So awesome!

Kylee said...

Mindy! I am so glad that you got that shirt! Its awesome!! Im glad you finally updated your blog! Glad to hear everything is going so good. Good luck on your marathon!