Sunday, October 26, 2008

Heather & Tim are married! It was a wonderful day-- perfect in every way! And, boy am I glad it is over! It was a lot of fun along with a lot of stress and work... but definitely worth every bit of it! I am so grateful for out great families and friends and for all of the love, help and support that was shown to us on Heather's special day!

I have photos I want to post, but for some reason they won't upload.... (Marchele, I need help again!) In the mean time, check out Marcheles blog and facebook, she has some posted!

1 comment:

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

SOOOOO Heathers wedding... uhmmmm... what can I say about Heathers beautiful, unmatched reception.... Mindy, you are amazing... Truly, amazing... Honestly, I do not think any flower-genie could ever replicate what you created at Heathers Wedding.... What a gift you have... Love you!!!